What is JS:MINER [Trj] miner?
JS:MINER [Trj] miner is a dangerous threat which falls under the category of Trojan infection. It has been created by the cyber crooks to earn profits through illegal ways. This threat performs malicious activities in the system and tries to gain its full control by performing changes in the default settings.
How JS:MINER [Trj] miner penetrates in the PC?
There are different methods which are used by the threats to invade in the system. Generally, it comes with spam emails as an attachment, infected removable media such as pen drives or data card etc. Moreover, visiting unauthorized sites and clicking on suspicious links or download free programs will also make your PC compromised.
What are the harmful activities of JS:MINER [Trj] miner?
Once gets installed, it will perform lots of malicious activities in the PC. Initially, it will hide its existence under the internal files and disables the working of various installed programs. This threat can also create lots of unwanted files, folders, shortcuts and icons at different location of the PC. Moreover, it also brings malicious codes or payloads to modify the registry entries which help the threat to execute automatically.
How JS:MINER [Trj] miner is dangerous for user identity?
You should know that this threat works as an agent of the cyber criminals. It has been designed in such a way which can keep its eyes on the online session of the users with malignant intention. When you will proceed to make any online payment then it will secretly record the keystrokes to gain sensitive passwords, bank account details, credit card information etc. The worst part is that it is capable to send the collected data to the remote location server which is harmful for user identity.
What are the aftermaths of JS:MINER [Trj] miner infection?
This threat will affect the running speed of the system functions including Internet connection. Every process will occupy more time than usual which is quite annoying. Additionally, it is also responsible for increasing the CPU usage by generating fake processes in the task manager. Moreover, this threat will also corrupt the important documents and disable security tools like antivirus, Windows Firewall etc.
How can you protect system from JS:MINER [Trj] miner?
Do not click on suspicious and try to avoid download downloading free programs from unauthorized sites. Additionally, users need to scan the pen drives before using in the system. But still if you have detected any of the symptoms of JS:MINER [Trj] miner then try to remove it in the early phase after detection to avoid further troubles.
JS:MINER [Trj] miner is classified as a perilous infection that invades into users system without their knowledge and consent. As soon as this threat infiltrates into PC it will create lots of vulnerabilities and mess up users system.
1. It will change windows registry settings and modify system files and folders.
2. Apart from that it will silently inject malicious codes into toolbar and gives you trouble by displaying endless ads, pop-ups, banners, coupons and deals of different sites.
3. This infection is capable of hijacking your browser and whenever you search it will redirect you to other malicious webpages.
4. The worst and the most dangerous part of JS:MINER [Trj] miner is that it creates a loophole for other malware and spyware to attack and take control of your PC and steal your confidential and financial information like bank account details, IP address, passwords,email ids and other documents for illegal purpose.
5. Your system will hang and freeze out on a regular basis and it will take lot of time start up. It will slow down the performance of your system drastically and eat lots of RAM and CPU space.
Why Anti-virus Program Fails to Protect PC from JS:MINER [Trj] miner Attack ?
Most of the anti virus programs fails to protect PC from JS:MINER [Trj] miner attack because it hides itself in deepest part of your system and works in the background process and has the capacity to disable your current anti-virus program therefore they can not get detected. Additionally, keeping the anti-virus program out of date or at low security level may also be the reason for the failure in the detection of this threat.
How to remove JS:MINER [Trj] miner
If this infection stays in your system for a longer period it will create further damage. So, it would be better to remove it immediately.JS:MINER [Trj] miner can be removed manually or by using any tool. Manual removal is done by cyber experts and it is hard to perform. Furthermore, it sometimes fails to remove all the infections from computer. Therefore the best and most easy method to remove this virus is by using “Automatic Removal Tool” because it scans to the deepest part of the system and removes the threat completely.
Uninstall JS:MINER [Trj] miner from your PC using Control Panel
To Uninstall JS:MINER [Trj] miner threat using Control Panel, following are the steps given below
For Windows XP,Vista and 7
STEP 1:-Click start button or windows logo and then go to control panel
STEP 2:- Find the related program and select it . Then click on change /remove
STEP 3:- Follow the uninstall process
FOR WINDOWS 8 and 10
STEP 1:- Click on search butoon>control panel>move to apps>click the desired program to uninstall
STEP 2:- Click on uninstall a program
Remove JS:MINER [Trj] miner extensions or add-ons from browsers
Remove and delete all the extra add-ons and extensions that is present on the browser by following these simple steps for respective browsers.
For Internet Explorer
- Start IE and click on Tools button and then go to Manage Add-ons.
- Choose unknown add-on entries associated with JS:MINER [Trj] miner and remove or diable them.
- Restart IE for complete effect.
For Google Chrome
- Start chrome and then click on WRENCH or 3 horizontal bar icon at the top left cornor of the browser
- Click on tools and then Extensions located at the left side of the Panel
- Select JS:MINER [Trj] miner extension and click on remove button to Uninstall this extensions
- Restart the system.
For Mozilla Firefox
- Start firefox and click on tools menu
- Then select Add-ons > Extensions
- Choose unknown add-on entries associated with JS:MINER [Trj] miner and remove or disable them.
- Restart your system for steps to take effect.
Delete JS:MINER [Trj] miner Using Automatic Removal Tool
Removing JS:MINER [Trj] miner manually is a very difficult task as it requires deep knowledge of system files. That’s why to remove this infection Choosing “Automatic Removal Tool” is much more better option because It is simple, user friendly and trustworthy which can be used by beginners also. Automatic removal tool is designed in such a way that it removes the threat completely and to the core. Moreover, it protects the PC from future attack.
1. Firstly, download and install “Automatic Removal Tool” into the infected PC and double click to start the program.
2. Scanning process bar will be seen on your screen
3. List of all the infections including JS:MINER [Trj] miner that has been found will be previewed after completion of scanning process.
4. Click on Remove button to remove all that infections found.
5. After removing all the threats from the PC, restart the computer to work smoothly.
Reset Browser Settings – [Optional]
If users are unable to remove JS:MINER [Trj] miner from PC they can also go for the reset browsers settings option. Modify your browser settings to default value this process will remove the infection completely. Please remember that it will remove all your personal settings which you have saved on the browser previously.
For Internet Explorer
- Start IE and click on Tools option then select Internet Option
- Then select internet options>advanced and click reset option
- Check delete personal settings and click reset button
- Restart your system
For Google Chrome
- Start chrome>wrench or 3 horizontal bars on the top right corner of browser
- Then settings>and click on show advanced settings
- Reset browser settings button
- Restart your system
For Mozilla Firefox
- Select Orange Firefox (or similar) button from top left corner of the Firefox window
- Click on Help>Choose Troubleshooting information
- Choose Reset Firefox option >click again to reconfirm
- Select Finish button
- Firefox will restart automatically.
Now a days cyber crooks are finding new and advanced techniques to spreed different kinds of malware and viruses which are very dangerous in nature hence automatic removal tool delete JS:MINER [Trj] miner from the system effectively along with all the extensions and add-ons but it is necessary to take proper precautions while surfing the internet and installing any program in your system. By being attentive and keeping awareness you can decrease the possibility of virus attacks. Below are some of the basic security measures you can follow and keep your PC safe.
- Update your operating system regularly
- Turn on safe browsing function
- Install a powerful anti-virus program and keep it up to date
- Always choose custom and advanced installation option
- Avoid clicking on unwanted ads,pop-ups and any malicious links