Hello friends! Can anyone help me to block TrojanWin32Occamy.B permanently? In the early morning, when I logged in to my PC, it slows down my system performance. When I checked my task manager it has been disabled. I have scanned my system using popular antivirus software but failed to fix the issues. If you have any solution for TrojanWin32Occamy.B then plz help me. It is very urgent. I am waiting for your precious response. Thanks a lot in advance.
TrojanWin32Occamy.B becomes really a very dangerous threat to your system. It is the next variant of Trojan Horse. It is created by some nasty hackers to resides into the targeted computer. It is so crooked to execute itself automatically in the compromised system. Once it gets installed on victims computer, it will start to perform a series of different malicious activities in your background tasks. It will change your registry settings, disables task manager. It will also corrupt your files and folders. Due to severe infections of a virus, your system performance becomes very slow. Users will face improper functioning issues. In easy words, the threat will create a massive chaos in your Windows system if not removed immediately from PC.
Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B virus will enter in your computer via, the bulk of freeware third-party software, spam emails attachments, infected media drives access, sharing files on pair-to-pair networks from one computer to another, Bundled with File Transfers Protocols, visiting suspicious websites, clicking on malicious Ads, etc. Aftermath, it will hamper CPU performance like, create an executable file in every drive and their folders, failure of hard drive, system crash frequently, application corrupted, facing problems on POST performance, breach firewall security, disable antivirus and many more critical issues. It will steal victims confidential pieces of information like login credentials, internet activities, bank details, credit card details, passwords, etc. All the important information may pass to hackers for misusing and blackmailing the victims. The intelligent PC users always try to prevent their personnel system from virus. Therefore, if you have detected TrojanWin32Occamy.B try to remove it immediately from your computer.
TrojanWin32Occamy.B is classified as a perilous infection that invades into users system without their knowledge and consent. As soon as this threat infiltrates into PC it will create lots of vulnerabilities and mess up users system.
1. It will change windows registry settings and modify system files and folders.
2. Apart from that it will silently inject malicious codes into toolbar and gives you trouble by displaying endless ads, pop-ups, banners, coupons and deals of different sites.
3. This infection is capable of hijacking your browser and whenever you search it will redirect you to other malicious webpages.
4. The worst and the most dangerous part of TrojanWin32Occamy.B is that it creates a loophole for other malware and spyware to attack and take control of your PC and steal your confidential and financial information like bank account details, IP address, passwords,email ids and other documents for illegal purpose.
5. Your system will hang and freeze out on a regular basis and it will take lot of time start up. It will slow down the performance of your system drastically and eat lots of RAM and CPU space.
Why Anti-virus Program Fails to Protect PC from TrojanWin32Occamy.B Attack ?
Most of the anti virus programs fails to protect PC from TrojanWin32Occamy.B attack because it hides itself in deepest part of your system and works in the background process and has the capacity to disable your current anti-virus program therefore they can not get detected. Additionally, keeping the anti-virus program out of date or at low security level may also be the reason for the failure in the detection of this threat.
How to remove TrojanWin32Occamy.B
If this infection stays in your system for a longer period it will create further damage. So, it would be better to remove it immediately.TrojanWin32Occamy.B can be removed manually or by using any tool. Manual removal is done by cyber experts and it is hard to perform. Furthermore, it sometimes fails to remove all the infections from computer. Therefore the best and most easy method to remove this virus is by using “Automatic Removal Tool” because it scans to the deepest part of the system and removes the threat completely.
Uninstall TrojanWin32Occamy.B from your PC using Control Panel
To Uninstall TrojanWin32Occamy.B threat using Control Panel, following are the steps given below
For Windows XP,Vista and 7
STEP 1:-Click start button or windows logo and then go to control panel
STEP 2:- Find the related program and select it . Then click on change /remove
STEP 3:- Follow the uninstall process
FOR WINDOWS 8 and 10
STEP 1:- Click on search butoon>control panel>move to apps>click the desired program to uninstall
STEP 2:- Click on uninstall a program
Remove TrojanWin32Occamy.B extensions or add-ons from browsers
Remove and delete all the extra add-ons and extensions that is present on the browser by following these simple steps for respective browsers.
For Internet Explorer
- Start IE and click on Tools button and then go to Manage Add-ons.
- Choose unknown add-on entries associated with TrojanWin32Occamy.B and remove or diable them.
- Restart IE for complete effect.
For Google Chrome
- Start chrome and then click on WRENCH or 3 horizontal bar icon at the top left cornor of the browser
- Click on tools and then Extensions located at the left side of the Panel
- Select TrojanWin32Occamy.B extension and click on remove button to Uninstall this extensions
- Restart the system.
For Mozilla Firefox
- Start firefox and click on tools menu
- Then select Add-ons > Extensions
- Choose unknown add-on entries associated with TrojanWin32Occamy.B and remove or disable them.
- Restart your system for steps to take effect.
Delete TrojanWin32Occamy.B Using Automatic Removal Tool
Removing TrojanWin32Occamy.B manually is a very difficult task as it requires deep knowledge of system files. That’s why to remove this infection Choosing “Automatic Removal Tool” is much more better option because It is simple, user friendly and trustworthy which can be used by beginners also. Automatic removal tool is designed in such a way that it removes the threat completely and to the core. Moreover, it protects the PC from future attack.
1. Firstly, download and install “Automatic Removal Tool” into the infected PC and double click to start the program.
2. Scanning process bar will be seen on your screen
3. List of all the infections including TrojanWin32Occamy.B that has been found will be previewed after completion of scanning process.
4. Click on Remove button to remove all that infections found.
5. After removing all the threats from the PC, restart the computer to work smoothly.
Reset Browser Settings – [Optional]
If users are unable to remove TrojanWin32Occamy.B from PC they can also go for the reset browsers settings option. Modify your browser settings to default value this process will remove the infection completely. Please remember that it will remove all your personal settings which you have saved on the browser previously.
For Internet Explorer
- Start IE and click on Tools option then select Internet Option
- Then select internet options>advanced and click reset option
- Check delete personal settings and click reset button
- Restart your system
For Google Chrome
- Start chrome>wrench or 3 horizontal bars on the top right corner of browser
- Then settings>and click on show advanced settings
- Reset browser settings button
- Restart your system
For Mozilla Firefox
- Select Orange Firefox (or similar) button from top left corner of the Firefox window
- Click on Help>Choose Troubleshooting information
- Choose Reset Firefox option >click again to reconfirm
- Select Finish button
- Firefox will restart automatically.
Now a days cyber crooks are finding new and advanced techniques to spreed different kinds of malware and viruses which are very dangerous in nature hence automatic removal tool delete TrojanWin32Occamy.B from the system effectively along with all the extensions and add-ons but it is necessary to take proper precautions while surfing the internet and installing any program in your system. By being attentive and keeping awareness you can decrease the possibility of virus attacks. Below are some of the basic security measures you can follow and keep your PC safe.
- Update your operating system regularly
- Turn on safe browsing function
- Install a powerful anti-virus program and keep it up to date
- Always choose custom and advanced installation option
- Avoid clicking on unwanted ads,pop-ups and any malicious links