A World to Travel is an extension which is listed on chrome web store as a useful application. However, this virus is a Potentially unwanted Application or PUA. It modifies the behavior of browsers application installed on the system. The virus makes changes to the core settings of the browser. A World to Travel alters the home page of the affected browser application. The home page is set to some unknown and irrelevant website. It also changes the default search engine of the infected browser. These changes affect the normal working of browsers. The user experience of net surfing will be completely destroyed. It also kills the precious time of the user of internet by taking them to useless sites.
Viruses like A World to Travel are developed and distributed by a large group of cyber criminals. These people are deeply involved in this development work. They have developed ways in last few years to spread the virus. The virus is distributed via spam emails on the network. These emails are sent in fake name of big brands offering a gift item to the receiver. These emails are also sent in names of local and national banks. A World to Travel is also distributed using bundling methods. In this method, the virus is attached to another genuine program found over the internet. When a user downloads the program and installs using the express installation option, they become a victim of the virus.
A World to Travel is a very dangerous application. It is also capable of keeping a close watch on the activities performed by the user. In other words this malicious virus can spy on the victim of this virus. It records the queries performed on the browsers. The virus is trying to analyze the online behavior and other preferences. For this purpose, the virus also records the IP address of the sites visited by the user. The virus also tries to fetch more information from the computer. The virus tries to figure out the credit card information which is stored in cookies and caches of the browser on the computer. Online banking user name and password are also at the target of this PUA. We strongly recommend to remove A World to Travel from the computer as soon as possible.
A World to Travel is classified as a perilous infection that invades into users system without their knowledge and consent. As soon as this threat infiltrates into PC it will create lots of vulnerabilities and mess up users system.
1. It will change windows registry settings and modify system files and folders.
2. Apart from that it will silently inject malicious codes into toolbar and gives you trouble by displaying endless ads, pop-ups, banners, coupons and deals of different sites.
3. This infection is capable of hijacking your browser and whenever you search it will redirect you to other malicious webpages.
4. The worst and the most dangerous part of A World to Travel is that it creates a loophole for other malware and spyware to attack and take control of your PC and steal your confidential and financial information like bank account details, IP address, passwords,email ids and other documents for illegal purpose.
5. Your system will hang and freeze out on a regular basis and it will take lot of time start up. It will slow down the performance of your system drastically and eat lots of RAM and CPU space.
Why Anti-virus Program Fails to Protect PC from A World to Travel Attack ?
Most of the anti virus programs fails to protect PC from A World to Travel attack because it hides itself in deepest part of your system and works in the background process and has the capacity to disable your current anti-virus program therefore they can not get detected. Additionally, keeping the anti-virus program out of date or at low security level may also be the reason for the failure in the detection of this threat.
How to remove A World to Travel
If this infection stays in your system for a longer period it will create further damage. So, it would be better to remove it immediately.A World to Travel can be removed manually or by using any tool. Manual removal is done by cyber experts and it is hard to perform. Furthermore, it sometimes fails to remove all the infections from computer. Therefore the best and most easy method to remove this virus is by using “Automatic Removal Tool” because it scans to the deepest part of the system and removes the threat completely.
Uninstall A World to Travel from your PC using Control Panel
To Uninstall A World to Travel threat using Control Panel, following are the steps given below
For Windows XP,Vista and 7
STEP 1:-Click start button or windows logo and then go to control panel
STEP 2:- Find the related program and select it . Then click on change /remove
STEP 3:- Follow the uninstall process
FOR WINDOWS 8 and 10
STEP 1:- Click on search butoon>control panel>move to apps>click the desired program to uninstall
STEP 2:- Click on uninstall a program
Remove A World to Travel extensions or add-ons from browsers
Remove and delete all the extra add-ons and extensions that is present on the browser by following these simple steps for respective browsers.
For Internet Explorer
- Start IE and click on Tools button and then go to Manage Add-ons.
- Choose unknown add-on entries associated with A World to Travel and remove or diable them.
- Restart IE for complete effect.
For Google Chrome
- Start chrome and then click on WRENCH or 3 horizontal bar icon at the top left cornor of the browser
- Click on tools and then Extensions located at the left side of the Panel
- Select A World to Travel extension and click on remove button to Uninstall this extensions
- Restart the system.
For Mozilla Firefox
- Start firefox and click on tools menu
- Then select Add-ons > Extensions
- Choose unknown add-on entries associated with A World to Travel and remove or disable them.
- Restart your system for steps to take effect.
Delete A World to Travel Using Automatic Removal Tool
Removing A World to Travel manually is a very difficult task as it requires deep knowledge of system files. That’s why to remove this infection Choosing “Automatic Removal Tool” is much more better option because It is simple, user friendly and trustworthy which can be used by beginners also. Automatic removal tool is designed in such a way that it removes the threat completely and to the core. Moreover, it protects the PC from future attack.
1. Firstly, download and install “Automatic Removal Tool” into the infected PC and double click to start the program.
2. Scanning process bar will be seen on your screen
3. List of all the infections including A World to Travel that has been found will be previewed after completion of scanning process.
4. Click on Remove button to remove all that infections found.
5. After removing all the threats from the PC, restart the computer to work smoothly.
Reset Browser Settings – [Optional]
If users are unable to remove A World to Travel from PC they can also go for the reset browsers settings option. Modify your browser settings to default value this process will remove the infection completely. Please remember that it will remove all your personal settings which you have saved on the browser previously.
For Internet Explorer
- Start IE and click on Tools option then select Internet Option
- Then select internet options>advanced and click reset option
- Check delete personal settings and click reset button
- Restart your system
For Google Chrome
- Start chrome>wrench or 3 horizontal bars on the top right corner of browser
- Then settings>and click on show advanced settings
- Reset browser settings button
- Restart your system
For Mozilla Firefox
- Select Orange Firefox (or similar) button from top left corner of the Firefox window
- Click on Help>Choose Troubleshooting information
- Choose Reset Firefox option >click again to reconfirm
- Select Finish button
- Firefox will restart automatically.
Now a days cyber crooks are finding new and advanced techniques to spreed different kinds of malware and viruses which are very dangerous in nature hence automatic removal tool delete A World to Travel from the system effectively along with all the extensions and add-ons but it is necessary to take proper precautions while surfing the internet and installing any program in your system. By being attentive and keeping awareness you can decrease the possibility of virus attacks. Below are some of the basic security measures you can follow and keep your PC safe.
- Update your operating system regularly
- Turn on safe browsing function
- Install a powerful anti-virus program and keep it up to date
- Always choose custom and advanced installation option
- Avoid clicking on unwanted ads,pop-ups and any malicious links