I don’t know how my system got attacked by Trojan.Stabuniq. From last few days, i am unable to work normally on the PC. It is behaving strangely and the running speed is degrading day-by-day. Infact, i am unable to install any program of my choice and error message appears on the screen when i try to update the disabled software. I have also heard that it can steal nbanking details also. Please help me to protect my system and personal details from the worst impacts of Trojan.Stabuniq. Thanks a lot in advance.
Trojan.Stabuniq is deemed as harmful Trojan which poses worst impacts on the system performance and leads it to destructive situations. It does not need administrator permission to enter in the PC and carries ability to exploit the vulnerabilities of the system. Trojan.Stabuniq performs malicious activities in the system and disables the working of installed programs including security tools.This threat will also modify the registry entries with suspicious codes or payloads. You may also detect slow down in the running speed of various functions of the PC including start up, shut down, opening files, playing games, installing applications etc. It will become difficult for the users to work normally on the system. Hence, you are suggested to remove Trojan.Stabuniq completely after detection.
The ill-effects of Trojan.Stabuniq will corrupt stored files or documents of the system and makes them inaccessible. It will also increase the CPU usage by creating fake processes in the task manager. It will result to crashing of the operating system at some time intervals. However, the file size of the threat varies in different system. But when you will try to install new applications, low disk message will appear on your screen. Apart form this, it can keep its eyes on the online activities of the users and aims to collect the sensitive information related to bank account, password, credit card details etc. After gaining all the data, it will send them to the remote location server. Its long time existence can leads the PC to destructive situations, so you need to take immediate action in the removal of Trojan.Stabuniq from the system.
Trojan.Stabuniq is classified as a perilous infection that invades into users system without their knowledge and consent. As soon as this threat infiltrates into PC it will create lots of vulnerabilities and mess up users system.
1. It will change windows registry settings and modify system files and folders.
2. Apart from that it will silently inject malicious codes into toolbar and gives you trouble by displaying endless ads, pop-ups, banners, coupons and deals of different sites.
3. This infection is capable of hijacking your browser and whenever you search it will redirect you to other malicious webpages.
4. The worst and the most dangerous part of Trojan.Stabuniq is that it creates a loophole for other malware and spyware to attack and take control of your PC and steal your confidential and financial information like bank account details, IP address, passwords,email ids and other documents for illegal purpose.
5. Your system will hang and freeze out on a regular basis and it will take lot of time start up. It will slow down the performance of your system drastically and eat lots of RAM and CPU space.
Why Anti-virus Program Fails to Protect PC from Trojan.Stabuniq Attack ?
Most of the anti virus programs fails to protect PC from Trojan.Stabuniq attack because it hides itself in deepest part of your system and works in the background process and has the capacity to disable your current anti-virus program therefore they can not get detected. Additionally, keeping the anti-virus program out of date or at low security level may also be the reason for the failure in the detection of this threat.
How to remove Trojan.Stabuniq
If this infection stays in your system for a longer period it will create further damage. So, it would be better to remove it immediately.Trojan.Stabuniq can be removed manually or by using any tool. Manual removal is done by cyber experts and it is hard to perform. Furthermore, it sometimes fails to remove all the infections from computer. Therefore the best and most easy method to remove this virus is by using “Automatic Removal Tool” because it scans to the deepest part of the system and removes the threat completely.
Uninstall Trojan.Stabuniq from your PC using Control Panel
To Uninstall Trojan.Stabuniq threat using Control Panel, following are the steps given below
For Windows XP,Vista and 7
STEP 1:-Click start button or windows logo and then go to control panel
STEP 2:- Find the related program and select it . Then click on change /remove
STEP 3:- Follow the uninstall process
FOR WINDOWS 8 and 10
STEP 1:- Click on search butoon>control panel>move to apps>click the desired program to uninstall
STEP 2:- Click on uninstall a program
Remove Trojan.Stabuniq extensions or add-ons from browsers
Remove and delete all the extra add-ons and extensions that is present on the browser by following these simple steps for respective browsers.
For Internet Explorer
- Start IE and click on Tools button and then go to Manage Add-ons.
- Choose unknown add-on entries associated with Trojan.Stabuniq and remove or diable them.
- Restart IE for complete effect.
For Google Chrome
- Start chrome and then click on WRENCH or 3 horizontal bar icon at the top left cornor of the browser
- Click on tools and then Extensions located at the left side of the Panel
- Select Trojan.Stabuniq extension and click on remove button to Uninstall this extensions
- Restart the system.
For Mozilla Firefox
- Start firefox and click on tools menu
- Then select Add-ons > Extensions
- Choose unknown add-on entries associated with Trojan.Stabuniq and remove or disable them.
- Restart your system for steps to take effect.
Delete Trojan.Stabuniq Using Automatic Removal Tool
Removing Trojan.Stabuniq manually is a very difficult task as it requires deep knowledge of system files. That’s why to remove this infection Choosing “Automatic Removal Tool” is much more better option because It is simple, user friendly and trustworthy which can be used by beginners also. Automatic removal tool is designed in such a way that it removes the threat completely and to the core. Moreover, it protects the PC from future attack.
1. Firstly, download and install “Automatic Removal Tool” into the infected PC and double click to start the program.
2. Scanning process bar will be seen on your screen
3. List of all the infections including Trojan.Stabuniq that has been found will be previewed after completion of scanning process.
4. Click on Remove button to remove all that infections found.
5. After removing all the threats from the PC, restart the computer to work smoothly.
Reset Browser Settings – [Optional]
If users are unable to remove Trojan.Stabuniq from PC they can also go for the reset browsers settings option. Modify your browser settings to default value this process will remove the infection completely. Please remember that it will remove all your personal settings which you have saved on the browser previously.
For Internet Explorer
- Start IE and click on Tools option then select Internet Option
- Then select internet options>advanced and click reset option
- Check delete personal settings and click reset button
- Restart your system
For Google Chrome
- Start chrome>wrench or 3 horizontal bars on the top right corner of browser
- Then settings>and click on show advanced settings
- Reset browser settings button
- Restart your system
For Mozilla Firefox
- Select Orange Firefox (or similar) button from top left corner of the Firefox window
- Click on Help>Choose Troubleshooting information
- Choose Reset Firefox option >click again to reconfirm
- Select Finish button
- Firefox will restart automatically.
Now a days cyber crooks are finding new and advanced techniques to spreed different kinds of malware and viruses which are very dangerous in nature hence automatic removal tool delete Trojan.Stabuniq from the system effectively along with all the extensions and add-ons but it is necessary to take proper precautions while surfing the internet and installing any program in your system. By being attentive and keeping awareness you can decrease the possibility of virus attacks. Below are some of the basic security measures you can follow and keep your PC safe.
- Update your operating system regularly
- Turn on safe browsing function
- Install a powerful anti-virus program and keep it up to date
- Always choose custom and advanced installation option
- Avoid clicking on unwanted ads,pop-ups and any malicious links