Danger Level- High
Geographical Distribution- Global
Infected OS- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 as well as Windows 10
Removal- By using manual Tools we can easily Eliminate Backdoor.Win32.Venik.I permanently from your computer.
Backdoor.Win32.Venik.I is a type of dangerous computer infection comes in the categories of Trojan. It is a notorious infection which easily alters all the settings of your system after installation. Therefore, it is very difficult to open system. It enters silently in your computer with the help of free program download from the internet, but this program cannot display that other application also installed with it. This dubious threat damages your all data and corrupts it after scanning the overall computer. It also deletes and corrupts all your newly downloaded items from the internet. Backdoor.Win32.Venik.I make completely worse your computing system by performing different types of harmful activities on it. Mostly the target of this threat is all Windows versions of operating system.
Backdoor.Win32.Venik.I create new and fake registries entries into your computing machine to easily installed into your computer after deleting. It creates numerous new files as well as folders in your computer which takes large spaces of your hard disk which causes your PC start hanging. It is very difficult to trace this annoying threat because it hides very deep inside your computer. This annoying threat makes easily control on target computing machine by affecting its firewall and antivirus. It also allows various other viruses to install in your PC such as ransomware, adware, browsers hijacker, spyware etc. It affects your privacy by stealing all your valuable information related to personal as well as financial details.
Backdoor.Win32.Venik.I enter in your PC with spam email attachments, fake software update, sharing files through infected devices, peer to peer network sharing, opening porn sites, by clicking on fake links etc. It causes various destruction occurs on your PC such as hard disk failure, the system crashed, the computer suddenly shut down and start hanging and many other issues occur. Therefore, you have advised to completely delete Backdoor.Win32.Venik.I from your system to make it fully free from this annoying threat.
Backdoor.Win32.Venik.I is classified as a perilous infection that invades into users system without their knowledge and consent. As soon as this threat infiltrates into PC it will create lots of vulnerabilities and mess up users system.
1. It will change windows registry settings and modify system files and folders.
2. Apart from that it will silently inject malicious codes into toolbar and gives you trouble by displaying endless ads, pop-ups, banners, coupons and deals of different sites.
3. This infection is capable of hijacking your browser and whenever you search it will redirect you to other malicious webpages.
4. The worst and the most dangerous part of Backdoor.Win32.Venik.I is that it creates a loophole for other malware and spyware to attack and take control of your PC and steal your confidential and financial information like bank account details, IP address, passwords,email ids and other documents for illegal purpose.
5. Your system will hang and freeze out on a regular basis and it will take lot of time start up. It will slow down the performance of your system drastically and eat lots of RAM and CPU space.
Why Anti-virus Program Fails to Protect PC from Backdoor.Win32.Venik.I Attack ?
Most of the anti virus programs fails to protect PC from Backdoor.Win32.Venik.I attack because it hides itself in deepest part of your system and works in the background process and has the capacity to disable your current anti-virus program therefore they can not get detected. Additionally, keeping the anti-virus program out of date or at low security level may also be the reason for the failure in the detection of this threat.
How to remove Backdoor.Win32.Venik.I
If this infection stays in your system for a longer period it will create further damage. So, it would be better to remove it immediately.Backdoor.Win32.Venik.I can be removed manually or by using any tool. Manual removal is done by cyber experts and it is hard to perform. Furthermore, it sometimes fails to remove all the infections from computer. Therefore the best and most easy method to remove this virus is by using “Automatic Removal Tool” because it scans to the deepest part of the system and removes the threat completely.
Uninstall Backdoor.Win32.Venik.I from your PC using Control Panel
To Uninstall Backdoor.Win32.Venik.I threat using Control Panel, following are the steps given below
For Windows XP,Vista and 7
STEP 1:-Click start button or windows logo and then go to control panel
STEP 2:- Find the related program and select it . Then click on change /remove
STEP 3:- Follow the uninstall process
FOR WINDOWS 8 and 10
STEP 1:- Click on search butoon>control panel>move to apps>click the desired program to uninstall
STEP 2:- Click on uninstall a program
Remove Backdoor.Win32.Venik.I extensions or add-ons from browsers
Remove and delete all the extra add-ons and extensions that is present on the browser by following these simple steps for respective browsers.
For Internet Explorer
- Start IE and click on Tools button and then go to Manage Add-ons.
- Choose unknown add-on entries associated with Backdoor.Win32.Venik.I and remove or diable them.
- Restart IE for complete effect.
For Google Chrome
- Start chrome and then click on WRENCH or 3 horizontal bar icon at the top left cornor of the browser
- Click on tools and then Extensions located at the left side of the Panel
- Select Backdoor.Win32.Venik.I extension and click on remove button to Uninstall this extensions
- Restart the system.
For Mozilla Firefox
- Start firefox and click on tools menu
- Then select Add-ons > Extensions
- Choose unknown add-on entries associated with Backdoor.Win32.Venik.I and remove or disable them.
- Restart your system for steps to take effect.
Delete Backdoor.Win32.Venik.I Using Automatic Removal Tool
Removing Backdoor.Win32.Venik.I manually is a very difficult task as it requires deep knowledge of system files. That’s why to remove this infection Choosing “Automatic Removal Tool” is much more better option because It is simple, user friendly and trustworthy which can be used by beginners also. Automatic removal tool is designed in such a way that it removes the threat completely and to the core. Moreover, it protects the PC from future attack.
1. Firstly, download and install “Automatic Removal Tool” into the infected PC and double click to start the program.
2. Scanning process bar will be seen on your screen
3. List of all the infections including Backdoor.Win32.Venik.I that has been found will be previewed after completion of scanning process.
4. Click on Remove button to remove all that infections found.
5. After removing all the threats from the PC, restart the computer to work smoothly.
Reset Browser Settings – [Optional]
If users are unable to remove Backdoor.Win32.Venik.I from PC they can also go for the reset browsers settings option. Modify your browser settings to default value this process will remove the infection completely. Please remember that it will remove all your personal settings which you have saved on the browser previously.
For Internet Explorer
- Start IE and click on Tools option then select Internet Option
- Then select internet options>advanced and click reset option
- Check delete personal settings and click reset button
- Restart your system
For Google Chrome
- Start chrome>wrench or 3 horizontal bars on the top right corner of browser
- Then settings>and click on show advanced settings
- Reset browser settings button
- Restart your system
For Mozilla Firefox
- Select Orange Firefox (or similar) button from top left corner of the Firefox window
- Click on Help>Choose Troubleshooting information
- Choose Reset Firefox option >click again to reconfirm
- Select Finish button
- Firefox will restart automatically.
Now a days cyber crooks are finding new and advanced techniques to spreed different kinds of malware and viruses which are very dangerous in nature hence automatic removal tool delete Backdoor.Win32.Venik.I from the system effectively along with all the extensions and add-ons but it is necessary to take proper precautions while surfing the internet and installing any program in your system. By being attentive and keeping awareness you can decrease the possibility of virus attacks. Below are some of the basic security measures you can follow and keep your PC safe.
- Update your operating system regularly
- Turn on safe browsing function
- Install a powerful anti-virus program and keep it up to date
- Always choose custom and advanced installation option
- Avoid clicking on unwanted ads,pop-ups and any malicious links