Is your system got infected by POLICJA!!! Ransomware threat? Is your all personal and system file get encrypted by this threat? Does it disable your anti-virus and firewall security? Are you unable to remove this threat on your command? Kindly, read the below instruction that guides you to delete this harmful threat.
POLICJA!!! Ransomware is another very dangerous and harmful system threat and is belongs to ransomware family. It is well-known for file encrypting system malware and is silently intrude to the system without addressing user. Cybercriminals sole motive behind creating this ransomware virus to cheat the innocent user and earn lots of illegal money from them. It uses various ways to intrude inside the system such as accessing a corrupted file, p2p file sharing, download threat links, spam emails, emails attachment, junk file, torrent site and many others. POLICJA!!! Ransomware encrypts all user confidential file and locks down it for a while time. It able to encrypt all format files such as .pst, .ppt, .rtf, .doc, .mp3, .mp4, .jpge, .mts, and many more. This ransom threat also leaves a ransom notes on your system desktop and notify a user about system infection. While trying to access your file it shows the error message and demand ransom money for unlocking your system file.
POLICJA!!! Ransomware virus, once installed to the machine, will encrypt your entire confidential and secret file. It will also able to detect your system anti-virus and firewall security. After encryption, it leaves a ransom notes to alert a user about this infection and also mention there is no another way to release your data without getting decryptions key. Hacker demand huge amount of money to the user to fix their fake problem and also mention to pay in BitCoins in provided time. It also warned the user to pay money in a given period of time, unless it will going to delete your data permanently. POLICJA!!! Ransomware virus will also share user personal file with the other for earning money. It is not necessary that hacker release decryptions key after getting their demanded money. So, it is better to see the other way to solve this problem.
POLICJA!!! Ransomware is classified as a perilous infection that invades into users system without their knowledge and consent. As soon as this threat infiltrates into PC it will create lots of vulnerabilities and mess up users system.
1. It will change windows registry settings and modify system files and folders.2. Apart from that it will silently inject malicious codes into toolbar and gives you trouble by displaying endless ads, pop-ups, banners, coupons and deals of different sites.3. This infection is capable of hijacking your browser and whenever you search it will redirect you to other malicious webpages.4. The worst and the most dangerous part of POLICJA!!! Ransomware is that it creates a loophole for other malware and spyware to attack and take control of your PC and steal your confidential and financial information like bank account details, IP address, passwords,email ids and other documents for illegal purpose.5. Your system will hang and freeze out on a regular basis and it will take lot of time start up. It will slow down the performance of your system drastically and eat lots of RAM and CPU space.
Why Anti-virus Program Fails to Protect PC from POLICJA!!! Ransomware Attack ?
Most of the anti virus programs fails to protect PC from POLICJA!!! Ransomware attack because it hides itself in deepest part of your system and works in the background process and has the capacity to disable your current anti-virus program therefore they can not get detected. Additionally, keeping the anti-virus program out of date or at low security level may also be the reason for the failure in the detection of this threat.
How to remove POLICJA!!! Ransomware
If this infection stays in your system for a longer period it will create further damage. So, it would be better to remove it immediately.POLICJA!!! Ransomware can be removed manually or by using any tool. Manual removal is done by cyber experts and it is hard to perform. Furthermore, it sometimes fails to remove all the infections from computer. Therefore the best and most easy method to remove this virus is by using “Automatic Removal Tool” because it scans to the deepest part of the system and removes the threat completely.
Uninstall POLICJA!!! Ransomware from your PC using Control Panel
To Uninstall POLICJA!!! Ransomware threat using Control Panel, following are the steps given below
For Windows XP,Vista and 7STEP 1:-Click start button or windows logo and then go to control panel>program
STEP 2:- Find the related program and select it . Then click on change /removeoption.
STEP 3:- Follow the uninstall process
FOR WINDOWS 8 and 10STEP 1:- Click on search butoon>control panel>move to apps>click the desired program to uninstall
STEP 2:- Click on uninstall a program
Remove POLICJA!!! Ransomware extensions or add-ons from browsersRemove and delete all the extra add-ons and extensions that is present on the browser by following these simple steps for respective browsers.
For Internet Explorer
- Start IE and click on Tools button and then go to Manage Add-ons.
- Choose unknown add-on entries associated with POLICJA!!! Ransomware and remove or diable them.
- Restart IE for complete effect.
For Google Chrome
- Start chrome and then click on WRENCH or 3 horizontal bar icon at the top left cornor of the browser
- Click on tools and then Extensions located at the left side of the Panel
- Select POLICJA!!! Ransomware extension and click on remove button to Uninstall this extensions
- Restart the system.
For Mozilla Firefox
- Start firefox and click on tools menu
- Then select Add-ons > Extensions
- Choose unknown add-on entries associated with POLICJA!!! Ransomware and remove or disable them.
- Restart your system for steps to take effect.
Reset Browser Settings – [Optional]If users are unable to remove POLICJA!!! Ransomware from PC they can also go for the reset browsers settings option. Modify your browser settings to default value this process will remove the infection completely. Please remember that it will remove all your personal settings which you have saved on the browser previously.
For Internet Explorer
- Start IE and click on Tools option then select Internet Option
- Then select internet options>advanced and click reset option
- Check delete personal settings and click reset button
- Restart your system
For Google Chrome
- Start chrome>wrench or 3 horizontal bars on the top right corner of browser
- Then settings>and click on show advanced settings
- Reset browser settings button
- Restart your system
For Mozilla Firefox
- Select Orange Firefox (or similar) button from top left corner of the Firefox window
- Click on Help>Choose Troubleshooting information
- Choose Reset Firefox option >click again to reconfirm
- Select Finish button
- Firefox will restart automatically.
Delete POLICJA!!! Ransomware Using Automatic Removal Tool
Removing POLICJA!!! Ransomware manually is a very difficult task as it requires deep knowledge of system files. That’s why to remove this infection Choosing “Automatic Removal Tool” is much more better option because It is simple, user friendly and trustworthy which can be used by beginners also. Automatic removal tool is designed in such a way that it removes the threat completely and to the core. Moreover, it protects the PC from future attack.
Now a days cyber crooks are finding new and advanced techniques to spreed different kinds of malware and viruses which are very dangerous in nature hence automatic removal tool delete POLICJA!!! Ransomware from the system effectively along with all the extensions and add-ons but it is necessary to take proper precautions while surfing the internet and installing any program in your system. By being attentive and keeping awareness you can decrease the possibility of virus attacks. Below are some of the basic security measures you can follow and keep your PC safe.
- Update your operating system regularly
- Turn on safe browsing function
- Install a powerful anti-virus program and keep it up to date
- Always choose custom and advanced installation option
- Avoid clicking on unwanted ads,pop-ups and any malicious links