From last couple of days, my surfing session is automatically redirected to clicksev.pro. It is becoming difficult for me to visit any legitimate site of my choice. I have also detected some unknown extensions in my web browser and changes in the homepage settings. I really don’t know how to deal with such situation. If you have any idea about clicksev.pro then please help me to remove it completely from my PC. All the suggestions will be highly appreciated.
clicksev.pro is classified as redirect virus which is capable to mislead the surfing session of the users to the malicious sites of the third parties. It can automatically penetrate in the PC and gets installed in the web browsers as an extension. In fact, clicksev.pro will also conduct changes in the browser settings and DNS configurations. This hijacker is capable to fill the screen with unwanted pop ups and advertisements which is extremely annoying. It will ask you to download the latest version of the software such as antivirus, java version, media or video player etc. You should know that it provides infected links which can bring more malicious stuffs in the PC if you will proceed without reading the EULA. Hence, try to remove clicksev.pro as early as possible after detection.
The main objective of the third party hackers is to drive more traffic on clicksev.pro through illegal ways. Even more, it can use your browsing history or cookies to display advertisements of your choice. On every click by the users, hackers will commission through PPC scheme. Moreover, you will be shocked to know that it is capable to monitor the online session of the users and collect the sensitive information related to bank account, password, user names, credit card details etc. Apart from this, the running speed of the system will become sluggish in which opening a file is also difficult on time. Modification in registry entries, changes in default settings and crashing of the operating system will become a regular issue. Hence, if you don’t want to face such aforesaid troubles in future then remove clicksev.pro instantly from the infected PC.
clicksev.pro is classified as a perilous infection that invades into users system without their knowledge and consent. As soon as this threat infiltrates into PC it will create lots of vulnerabilities and mess up users system.
1. It will change windows registry settings and modify system files and folders.
2. Apart from that it will silently inject malicious codes into toolbar and gives you trouble by displaying endless ads, pop-ups, banners, coupons and deals of different sites.
3. This infection is capable of hijacking your browser and whenever you search it will redirect you to other malicious webpages.
4. The worst and the most dangerous part of clicksev.pro is that it creates a loophole for other malware and spyware to attack and take control of your PC and steal your confidential and financial information like bank account details, IP address, passwords,email ids and other documents for illegal purpose.
5. Your system will hang and freeze out on a regular basis and it will take lot of time start up. It will slow down the performance of your system drastically and eat lots of RAM and CPU space.
Why Anti-virus Program Fails to Protect PC from clicksev.pro Attack ?
Most of the anti virus programs fails to protect PC from clicksev.pro attack because it hides itself in deepest part of your system and works in the background process and has the capacity to disable your current anti-virus program therefore they can not get detected. Additionally, keeping the anti-virus program out of date or at low security level may also be the reason for the failure in the detection of this threat.
How to remove clicksev.pro
If this infection stays in your system for a longer period it will create further damage. So, it would be better to remove it immediately.clicksev.pro can be removed manually or by using any tool. Manual removal is done by cyber experts and it is hard to perform. Furthermore, it sometimes fails to remove all the infections from computer. Therefore the best and most easy method to remove this virus is by using “Automatic Removal Tool” because it scans to the deepest part of the system and removes the threat completely.
Uninstall clicksev.pro from your PC using Control Panel
To Uninstall clicksev.pro threat using Control Panel, following are the steps given below
For Windows XP,Vista and 7
STEP 1:-Click start button or windows logo and then go to control panel
STEP 2:- Find the related program and select it . Then click on change /remove
STEP 3:- Follow the uninstall process
FOR WINDOWS 8 and 10
STEP 1:- Click on search butoon>control panel>move to apps>click the desired program to uninstall
STEP 2:- Click on uninstall a program
Remove clicksev.pro extensions or add-ons from browsers
Remove and delete all the extra add-ons and extensions that is present on the browser by following these simple steps for respective browsers.
For Internet Explorer
- Start IE and click on Tools button and then go to Manage Add-ons.
- Choose unknown add-on entries associated with clicksev.pro and remove or diable them.
- Restart IE for complete effect.
For Google Chrome
- Start chrome and then click on WRENCH or 3 horizontal bar icon at the top left cornor of the browser
- Click on tools and then Extensions located at the left side of the Panel
- Select clicksev.pro extension and click on remove button to Uninstall this extensions
- Restart the system.
For Mozilla Firefox
- Start firefox and click on tools menu
- Then select Add-ons > Extensions
- Choose unknown add-on entries associated with clicksev.pro and remove or disable them.
- Restart your system for steps to take effect.
Delete clicksev.pro Using Automatic Removal Tool
Removing clicksev.pro manually is a very difficult task as it requires deep knowledge of system files. That’s why to remove this infection Choosing “Automatic Removal Tool” is much more better option because It is simple, user friendly and trustworthy which can be used by beginners also. Automatic removal tool is designed in such a way that it removes the threat completely and to the core. Moreover, it protects the PC from future attack.
1. Firstly, download and install “Automatic Removal Tool” into the infected PC and double click to start the program.
2. Scanning process bar will be seen on your screen
3. List of all the infections including clicksev.pro that has been found will be previewed after completion of scanning process.
4. Click on Remove button to remove all that infections found.
5. After removing all the threats from the PC, restart the computer to work smoothly.
Reset Browser Settings – [Optional]
If users are unable to remove clicksev.pro from PC they can also go for the reset browsers settings option. Modify your browser settings to default value this process will remove the infection completely. Please remember that it will remove all your personal settings which you have saved on the browser previously.
For Internet Explorer
- Start IE and click on Tools option then select Internet Option
- Then select internet options>advanced and click reset option
- Check delete personal settings and click reset button
- Restart your system
For Google Chrome
- Start chrome>wrench or 3 horizontal bars on the top right corner of browser
- Then settings>and click on show advanced settings
- Reset browser settings button
- Restart your system
For Mozilla Firefox
- Select Orange Firefox (or similar) button from top left corner of the Firefox window
- Click on Help>Choose Troubleshooting information
- Choose Reset Firefox option >click again to reconfirm
- Select Finish button
- Firefox will restart automatically.
Now a days cyber crooks are finding new and advanced techniques to spreed different kinds of malware and viruses which are very dangerous in nature hence automatic removal tool delete clicksev.pro from the system effectively along with all the extensions and add-ons but it is necessary to take proper precautions while surfing the internet and installing any program in your system. By being attentive and keeping awareness you can decrease the possibility of virus attacks. Below are some of the basic security measures you can follow and keep your PC safe.
- Update your operating system regularly
- Turn on safe browsing function
- Install a powerful anti-virus program and keep it up to date
- Always choose custom and advanced installation option
- Avoid clicking on unwanted ads,pop-ups and any malicious links